Only applicants who are successful in the admission procedure can register for courses at EAN. Find out below more information about what to do next.
These are the steps in the course enrolment process. You must complete all four steps before you can start your course.
1. Check requirementsMake sure you meet the Requirements.
2. Sign up for an EAN accountBefore applying, you’ll need to create an EAN account, if you don't already have one. To create your Account: 1. Go to My EAN. 2. Register with your email address, Facebook account or Google credentials. 3. Go to your email inbox and open the Verification Code email. 4. Copy the 6-digit code into the box. 5. Click Confirm & Sign up. Your email is now linked to your application and must always be updated. Change the email address for your account.
3. Complete the Application for Admission formYou must apply for admission online. You need to have an EAN account to be able to apply. To access the online Application for Admission form: 1. Go to Apply for admission. 2. Fill in your information and click Request Application for Admission. (The popup window below will appear on top of the webpage when your request is successful) 3. Go to your email inbox and open the Follow up email. Tip: If you have not received your email, check your spam or junk folder. 4. When you're ready, click Start Application for Admission. You'll receive an automatic confirmation email when you've submitted successfully. Check out the Application guide and tips.
4. Wait for decision on applicationThe EAN admission committee need to make a decision on your application. You will hear a decision within 4-6 weeks. If your application is not complete, you'll receive a message from us. In that case, the decision will take longer. Spontaneous applications do not receive a notification.
5. After you get a decisionIf your application is successful, you’ll get an email with the results of your application. It will also explain to you what to do next. Your application may not be successful, but this is not the end. Learn more about the other admission decisions.