EAN aims to recruit and admit newcomers who have the potential to and who are most able to benefit from our teaching and learning environment, regardless of their background.
The admission committee assesses your application based on your motivation and English level test results. You’ll get an email with a decision on your application.
1. Check requirementsMake sure you meet the Requirements.
2. Sign up for an EAN accountBefore applying, you’ll need to create an EAN account, if you don't already have one. To create your Account: 1. Go to My EAN. 2. Register with your email address, Facebook account or Google credentials. 3. Go to your email inbox and open the Verification Code email. 4. Copy the 6-digit code into the box. 5. Click Confirm & Sign up. Your email is now linked to your application and must always be updated. Change the email address for your account.
3. Complete the Application for Admission formYou must apply for admission online. You need to have an EAN account to be able to apply. To access the online Application for Admission form: 1. Go to Apply for admission. 2. Fill in your information and click Request Application for Admission. (The popup window below will appear on top of the webpage when your request is successful) 3. Go to your email inbox and open the Follow up email. Tip: If you have not received your email, check your spam or junk folder. 4. When you're ready, click Start Application for Admission. You'll receive an automatic confirmation email when the system has submitted your answers successfully. Check out the application guide and tips before you start.
4. Wait for decision on applicationThe EAN admission committee need to make a decision on your application. You will hear a decision within 4-6 weeks. If your application is not complete, you'll receive a message from us. In that case, the decision will take longer. Spontaneous applications do not receive a notification.
5. After you get a decisionIf your application is successful, you’ll get an email with the results of your application. It will also explain to you what to do next. Your application may not be successful, but this is not the end. Learn more about the other admission decisions.
Binding Study Advice (BSA)
Based on your English level test results, the admission committee decides which course is suitable for you. This decision is called Binding Study Advice (BSA)
The online level test gives you an estimation of your English proficiency level. The admission committee use the result to decide which course that is appropriate for your English language learning. Since we do not offer English courses at all levels, you may receive a negative admission decision explaining just that.